Fighting for the monetary compensation you deserve & helping to make our community safer
At Raskin & Kremins, LLP, we provide individualized and concerned legal representation. We are conveniently located in New York City. Our offices are located on Broadway in Manhattan and on Sheridan Avenue in the Bronx. We proudly serve the five boroughs and surrounding counties. Call us at (212) 587-3434 to schedule your free appointment..
Raskin & Kremins, LLP focuses solely on helping injured people in the New York City area, including Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, Westchester, Nassau, Rockland and Suffolk counties. Whether you are involved in a workplace accident, a victim of medical malpractice or a personal injury accident at a construction site, we are fully equipped to assist you regardless of your immigration status. We handle complex matters involving catastrophic injuries and multi-party litigation. Many other New York and out-of-state law firms refer personal injury cases to us. We are skilled, creative and aggressive. Let us use our talents to benefit you.
How we can help you
Whether you are an injured individual or a law firm with a client that needs our assistance, we provide the following:
- Decades of experience. Cumulatively, our lawyers have more than seven decades of experience. We are skilled in negotiating and litigating cases in both state and federal courts.
- Outstanding success rate. Our track record of success speaks for itself. We have helped hundreds of injured individuals obtain the monetary award they deserve for their damages suffered.
- Exceptional client services. We are proud of our friendly and helpful staff. Additionally, our attorneys do not view you as a file number, but as a person that truly needs our help. We do not operate as a legal “mill,” but we create individualized strategies to meet your unique legal needs.
If you are looking for lawyers who treat their clients with compassion but provide zealous representation, let the legal team at Raskin & Kremins help you.
Comprehensive personal injury services
As a New York personal injury law firm, we have experience in guiding accident victims through difficult times. We have handled thousands of cases and have become experts in understanding New York personal injury law and the trial court system. We provide you top-quality services in the following areas:
- Construction accidents. We understand that construction accidents can lead to catastrophic injuries. The laws involved, such as New York’s Labor Law and Industrial Code can be confusing and intimidating. We have vast experience helping clients who have been injured in falls from scaffolds, ladders and other elevations. No matter your immigration status, we can help you obtain compensation for your injuries.
- Premises liability. Property owners in New York have an obligation to keep the premises safe or to adequately warn of potentially dangerous conditions. When a property owner is negligent and you are injured by a slip and fall or other type of accident, you may have a premises liability claim.
- Civil rights/police brutality. Civil rights violations occur at work or in public places through discriminatory practices. Your rights may also be violated by the government or a government official, such as in cases of police brutality. Whatever the circumstances, we are prepared to fight for your rights.
- Vehicle accidents. Your life is significantly impacted by an accident-related injury. When you are involved in a vehicle accident, including wrecks involving cars, commercial trucks, motorcycles, buses and other autos, we are prepared to help you. We work to obtain the full and fair compensation you deserve for your injuries now and in the future.
- Work-related accidents. If you have been injured while on the job, you are likely entitled to receive workers’ compensation benefits. Our work injury lawyers can assist you with timely filing for benefits, appealing a denial of your claim and negotiating benefit settlements.
- Employment discrimination/sexual harassment. Federal law and New York state employment laws make it illegal for employers to make decisions based solely on prohibited criteria as race, gender, age, religion, and disability. If you believe your employer has acted based upon any of these unlawful grounds, you may have the right to pursue a lawsuit for discrimination.
- Commercial litigation. We handle a wide variety of commercial litigation matters including breach of contract claims, lease disputes, consumer fraud actions, warranty disputes, property disputes and other issues involving commercial litigation.
If you are injured or your rights are being violated, we provide the advice and guidance you need. We aggressively pursue justice in obtaining the full and fair compensation you deserve.